Meet Our Nashville Dentist
Dr. David Dickerson
Dr. Dickerson has worked in the field of dentistry for more than three decades, and he opened his Nashville area private practice in 1987 and has operated in the same, convenient 21st Avenue location since 1991. Dr. Dickerson loves working as a dentist because he has the opportunity to partner with patients to transform their oral and overall health. He holds a bachelor of science in biology from Tennessee Technical University, and earned his doctor of dental surgery from the University of Tennessee.
Dedicated to lifelong learning as an active member of the dental community, Dr. Dickerson maintains memberships in a number of professional dentistry organizations including the American Dental Association and the State of Tennessee Dental Association.
Dr. Dickerson is a Nashville native, and he and his family enjoy living and working in his hometown community. Dr. Dickerson is happily married to Julie, and they have five wonderful children, Wes, Matt, Oliver, Katie, and Sadie and a family dog, Bruno. Outside the office, Dr. Dickerson is active with his church, and he enjoys golfing, traveling, and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Tennessee Tech
- DDS from the University of Tennessee
- IMTEC Dental Implant Training
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Evolutionary Hygiene
- Practical Occlusion
- Comprehensive Aesthetic Reconstruction
- Advanced Anterior Aesthetic Dentistry
- Geneva Dental of Beverly Hills California Environmental Gnathology and the Dentogenic Concept of Aethetics